Sunday School & Junior Church Classes
Our Sunday School classes meet at 10am.
Sunday School Classes
- Classes for newborns through 7th grade meet in the JMC)
- 8th-12th Grade (in the Sanctuary)
- College age (in the Fellowship Hall)
- Adult classes (in the Sanctuary)
Childcare and Junior Church
We love children and we welcome their participation in our worship services. We also want to meet the needs of parents so they are also able to experience a meaningful time of worship.
Nursery during Worship Service: We offer all parents the option of nursery care provided for children ages birth to 5 years. Parents can drop children off at the Junior Ministries Center before the service. The JMC is staffed by a regular rotation of volunteers.
* There will be no nursery care during the Sunday evening worship services.
Junior Church during Worship Service: Children age 5-12 are invited to participate in worship and study designed specifically for them in our Junior Church if they so desire. Junior Church is dismissed from the worship service following announcements, and is led by Amber Neidigh, Associate Pastor.
* There will be no Junior Church on 5th Sundays or special days such as Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.